Monday, November 13, 2006

Introducing ....... Sharmaine Kruijver

This week's featured scrapbooker is Sharmaine Kruijver.



Can you tell us a little bit about yourself: I like sleep..... due to a lack of it, due to 4 lovely daughters :) Me, well, I am married to Dave and we have 4 kidlets, Megan,7, Jessica, 5, Elizabeth, 3 and Lucy, 1.

How long have you been scrapbooking for? Started August 2005 and my brain can't cope with working out the amount of months that might be! Although if I thought about it, it would be 15 months :)

What is your favourite patterned paper brand? I don't have one, if I see something I like I get it and hope to work it in somewhere! I love using scraps/leftovers and am always nagging scrap buddies that they should use more not waste more ;)

What three scrapbooking products can’t you live without? cardstock, lettering and pens, they almost always feature somewhere.

Where do you scrap? spread out on the loungeroom floor or in the loungeroom on the new trestle table, that lovely Dave bought so I would have something other than carpet to sit at!

What is your main scrapbooking subject? Family, whether its memories or using photos to help me share some wisdom for the girls in the future.

What size do you mainly scrapbook? 12x12 but have also started 8.5x11

Here are some of Sharmaine's beautiful layouts to share with everybody.

The last layout pictured is Sharmaine's first ever scrapbooking page.







8 Comments:

Blogger scrapilicious said...

Sharmaine, thanks so much for being this week's featured scrapper. Loving your layouts!
Mel & Sarah
Scrapilcious

2:48 AM

 
Anonymous Allison said...

yayayay Sharmaine all looks fabulous....hee hee...was a nice suprise!!!
A.

2:57 AM

 
Blogger Sharmaine said...

Hey! Thats me!!!! hehehe Thanks Mel for keeping it quiet lol

3:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

absolutely amazing layouts. i love em.
as i already know, you girls are gorgeous. have u let bron know about this blog?
well done. i want to scrap with u one day. i may learn how to do it properly.lol.
neens

1:25 PM

 
Blogger Bev said...

Way to go Charmaine. just beautiful. I am always aurprised who turn up and they have been scrappin'for a while.... All the nice people of course. Peoplewith my sense of values.

Bev

6:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noice layouts Sharmaine just love them all....glad to see my favourite girl in them too...hehehe

but then all your girls are lovely

J

8:45 PM

 
Anonymous Julie LOVE said...

BEAUTIFUL layouts Sharmaine and I LOVE that photo of you!!!

JULIEx

12:10 AM

 
Anonymous bron said...

sharmaine these are absolutely amazing! you've got such a God-given talent and it's great seeing it put on paper. may this bless you, your family and others who view them. good onya girl!

lotsa luv from bron

12:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home